Another non-gifty post
1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
"as late as the nineteenth century, pure african songs could be heard and pure african dances seen in the southern united states."
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
Wow, the third person to do this meme who's last program watched was the Jaimee Oliver one last night. Poor Dovis, I had to cover my eyes when he was looking for the clingwrap. =( I would have also watched Jericho, however you spell that, but Mr M hates it and talks through the whole thing saying how crap it is so we watched a Mr Bean ep too.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
4:00. (no, it's 3:48.)
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
someone walking loudly upstairs
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
I was walking home from school, at about 3:00.
7. What are you wearing?
a pink paisly halter and self-proclaimed pirate jacket, black jeans. yay!
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
9. When was the last time you laughed?
This morning, when me and marisha were drawing all over eachother (accidentally!) in french class.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
a guy who was a major perfectionist, parking his car. took a 1/2 hour.
12. What do you think about this meme?
i like it, i'm just sorry i didn't have a more interesting book nearby! i had to grab one off a random shelf.
13. What's the last film you saw?
Amelie. very odd but good.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
buy a "bibliochaise" for my friend, move to Copenhagen, have cute clothes and a cute loft apartment.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I sometimes listen in on random conversations. i don't say anything, though. :D